The indispensable reference to be initiated and perfect oneself in chocolate and everything that has to do with the professional manipulation of chocolate
Warning: Last items in stock!
Over 416 pages, 200 recipes, step-by-step photographs of the most important preparation techniques, 18 cakes and individual cakes, 24 bonbons, 10 turrons, 5 snacks, 8 desserts for restaurant, 7 petit fours and 8 bonbons for restaurant
Studies on mousses, truffles, fillings, raw materials and all the information about the most important techniques in chocolate making.
Languages: spanish / english
Description: The book is divided into four extensive sections:
CHOCOLATE AS A PRODUCT, CONFECTIONERY, CHOCOLATE MAKING AND RESTAURANT
• Do your bonbons have preservation problems? Do they dry or crystallize? Does mold appear after a few days? Learn how to balance your bonbon recipes in an easy and quick way. An extensive collection of recipes for balanced fillings is also included.
• What happens to a chocolate product while baked in an oven? We travel inside the dough to understand what happens within the heart of baked products.
• Do you want to change the type of chocolate for a different one without affecting the texture of your product?
• Do you know how to control the activity of water inside a bonbon?
• Get to know all the secrets about chocolate to obtain a good tempering, a perfect coating or a spectacular gloss.
Agus S. published the 24/05/2021 following an order made on 18/05/2021
Great book, a lot information & technique can gain from this book. Personally, he's a humble person.
Epameinondas P. published the 20/05/2021 following an order made on 23/04/2021
For chocolate lovers!
Justas D. published the 08/05/2021 following an order made on 25/04/2021
A must have!
Paul B. published the 11/12/2020 following an order made on 11/12/2020
Fantastic book, informative and well presented
Miguel N. published the 15/11/2020 following an order made on 15/11/2020
A must have, Ramon morata is one of the kings of chocolate, so much knowledge in this book.
Natasa J. published the 11/05/2020 following an order made on 11/05/2020
Lorena E. published the 05/05/2020 following an order made on 05/05/2020
Praveen K. published the 04/05/2020 following an order made on 04/05/2020
Must have book
Dayluz A. published the 02/05/2020 following an order made on 02/05/2020
Exceeded my expectations. Ramon is the go-to person when it comes to chocolate!
100 exceptional creations signed by the great masters of Relais...
A unique manual that includes all the recipes of issues 9 to 16 of...
Manual finishes become the new catalyst of modern pastry
Couvreur, Haasnoot, Comaschi, and Morató together brimming with...
A unique book which reveals the spectacular progression of one of...