Chocolate - Ramon Morató
Chocolate book by Ramon Morató. 200 recipes, 18 cakes and individual cakes, 24 bonbons, 10 turrons, 5 snacks, 8 desserts for restaurant, 7 petit fours and 8 bonbons for restaurant
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE BOOK (Gourmand World Cookbook Awards) - 6th EDITION
The indispensable reference to be initiated and perfect oneself in chocolate and everything that has to do with the professional manipulation of chocolate
Over 416 pages, 200 recipes, step-by-step photographs of the most important preparation techniques, 18 cakes and individual cakes, 24 bonbons, 10 turrons, 5 snacks, 8 desserts for restaurant, 7 petit fours and 8 bonbons for restaurant.
Studies on mousses, truffles, fillings, raw materials and all the information about the most important techniques in chocolate making.
The book is divided into four extensive sections:
- Chocolate as a producto
- Chocolate making
• Do your bonbons have preservation problems? Do they dry or crystallize? Does mold appear after a few days? Learn how to balance your bonbon recipes in an easy and quick way. An extensive collection of recipes for balanced fillings is also included.
• What happens to a chocolate product while baked in an oven? We travel inside the dough to understand what happens within the heart of baked products.
• Do you want to change the type of chocolate for a different one without affecting the texture of your product?
• Do you know how to control the activity of water inside a bonbon?
• Get to know all the secrets about chocolate to obtain a good tempering, a perfect coating or a spectacular gloss.
Considered the best
- 24,5 x 29,7 cm
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Ramon Morató
- 416 pages
- 2,7 Kg
Kamil W. published the 12/12/2022 following an order made on 06/12/2022
All I need😁
Henry O. published the 06/12/2022 following an order made on 28/11/2022
Giovanni D. published the 03/12/2022 following an order made on 25/11/2022
Michael Z. published the 04/09/2022 following an order made on 30/08/2022
- The history of chocolate
- What is chocolate?
- From cocoa to chocolate
- How to choose the right chocolate?
- Breakfasts and snacks
- Drinking chocolate
- Jams and creams
03. PASTRIES AND CAKES
- Pre-crystallization or tempering of chocolate
- Petit fours
06. RAW MATERIALS
07. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF HYGIENE
08. INDEX RECIPES
Shipping with UPS Express worldwide
Free shipping in Spain from €100