Chocolate - Ramon Morató
Chocolate book by Ramon Morató. 200 recipes, 18 cakes and individual cakes, 24 bonbons, 10 turrons, 5 snacks, 8 desserts for restaurant, 7 petit fours and 8 bonbons for restaurant
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE BOOK (Gourmand World Cookbook Awards) - 6th EDITION
The indispensable reference to be initiated and perfect oneself in chocolate and everything that has to do with the professional manipulation of chocolate
Over 416 pages, 200 recipes, step-by-step photographs of the most important preparation techniques, 18 cakes and individual cakes, 24 bonbons, 10 turrons, 5 snacks, 8 desserts for restaurant, 7 petit fours and 8 bonbons for restaurant.
Studies on mousses, truffles, fillings, raw materials and all the information about the most important techniques in chocolate making.
The book is divided into four extensive sections:
- Chocolate as a producto
- Chocolate making
• Do your bonbons have preservation problems? Do they dry or crystallize? Does mold appear after a few days? Learn how to balance your bonbon recipes in an easy and quick way. An extensive collection of recipes for balanced fillings is also included.
• What happens to a chocolate product while baked in an oven? We travel inside the dough to understand what happens within the heart of baked products.
• Do you want to change the type of chocolate for a different one without affecting the texture of your product?
• Do you know how to control the activity of water inside a bonbon?
• Get to know all the secrets about chocolate to obtain a good tempering, a perfect coating or a spectacular gloss.
Considered the best
- 24,5 x 29,7 cm
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Ramon Morató
- 416 pages
- 2,7 Kg
Giovanni D. published the 03/12/2022 following an order made on 25/11/2022
Michael Z. published the 04/09/2022 following an order made on 30/08/2022
Uyen Thuy N. published the 23/08/2022 following an order made on 17/08/2022
As good as expected. This is an excellent book for anyone interested in chocolate and not only on chocolate recipes.
Toufik K. published the 15/04/2022 following an order made on 27/03/2022
Un livre complet et original
Tommy N. published the 04/01/2022 following an order made on 26/11/2021
Great facts and information but the text is very small and this isn’t a book that you hold while reading. It’s dual language set with fonts and colors that are less than perfect for people that are a little older and need there to be a high contrast between the text and the white background. There is a-lot of whitespace on every page that could have been utilized better to improve readability. It is heavy, really heavy with nice tick paper which makes it feel like quality but its shortcomings in layout and font size, font thickness and font contrast makes it hard to recommend. I do however like the facts that it contains and its easy to follow the instructions with great details and how to. It would have been perfect if the font problems weren’t there.
Comment from Books for Chefs the 14/12/2021
Thank you for the comment, we will take into account the theme of typography for possible reissues and new publications.
- The history of chocolate
- What is chocolate?
- From cocoa to chocolate
- How to choose the right chocolate?
- Breakfasts and snacks
- Drinking chocolate
- Jams and creams
03. PASTRIES AND CAKES
- Pre-crystallization or tempering of chocolate
- Petit fours
06. RAW MATERIALS
07. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF HYGIENE
08. INDEX RECIPES
Shipping with UPS Express worldwide
Free shipping in Spain from €100