Escuela de pastelería vegana - Toni Rodríguez
Pastry with 100% vegetable ingredients
Toni Rodríguez has researched a lot about the techniques and processes of vegan pastry and shares them in this book. All the recipes are the result of long research work that Toni has been developing with passion and dedication for more than a decade, being able to achieve unprecedented results without using any animal product. If you are passionate about pastry and want to learn innovative 100% vegan pastry techniques, you are in the right place!
The book includes more than 100 recipes organized into the following sections:
Basic preparations (homemade cream margarine, vegetable milk, pastry cream, homemade praline ...)
- Biscuits (walnut brownie, banana bread, lemon plumcake, muffins...)
- Viennoiserie (classic brioche, cinnamon rolls, babka, donuts, croissants, millefeuille, ensaimada...)
- Breakfasts and snacks (waffles, blueberry scones, flapjacks, anise rolls...)
- Cookies, sablés and cakes (honeyed cookies, chocolate, stuffed, polvorones, apple pie, chocolate cake ...)
- Macarons and petit-fours (Italian and French meringue macarons, ganaches...)
- Chocolate (35% white, 42% milk, rocher, truffles...)
- Pastry (peanut bomb, carrot cake, coulant, opera, Sacher, dacquoise...)
- Creams, custards and mousses (tiramisu, Catalan cream, pastéis de Belém, classic flan, Parisian flan, chocolate mousse...)
With photographs by Becky Lawton, all the preparations with more complex processes have been illustrated with step-by-step images.
About the author: After becoming a vegan in 2004 for ethical reasons, Toni discovered his passion for gastronomy and began to research and develop recipes using only plant-based ingredients. He decided to train, working in vegetarian restaurants, but his concern for the research and development of vegan pastry led him to create in 2005 his own project, the pastry shop Lujuria Vegana.
He combinated his work experiences, between his pastry shop and some vegan restaurants in Barcelona, Madrid and Mallorca, with the Research and Development in vegan pastry to obtain totally new products in the culinary world. Toni has wrote also severalcook and pastry books with the collaboration of Becky Lawton, a famous gastronomy photographer.
The desire to share all his knowledge has led Toni to travel to different countries giving courses and private consultings for companies and restaurants. In 2018, he created his own school in Barcelona for training and making R&D on vegan pastry: Toni Rodríguez Academy.
- Toni Rodríguez
- 320 pages
- Published in
- 1.6 kg
Ruy Z. published the 06/12/2022 following an order made on 23/11/2022
Adri J. published the 23/11/2022 following an order made on 14/11/2022
A "Bible" for every pastrychef or even non vegan pastry chef, it's clear our doubt about some classic pastry ingredients in vegan gastronomy world
Vanya H. published the 19/08/2022 following an order made on 02/08/2022
Ana C. published the 02/04/2022 following an order made on 26/11/2021
One of the most complete books of vegan pastry, my new favourite!
Shipping with UPS Express worldwide
Free shipping in Spain from €100