Mold Big Planet KE024 - Bachour Buffets
Antonio Bachour's mold from his book Bachour Buffets
Silicone pastry mold which will help you in making spectacular dessert with a peculiar 3D effect.
- Dim. mm Ø 180 x 45
- H Vol: ~ 1000 ml
- Resistance and thermal stability from -40°C to +250°C (from -40°F to +482°F): PAVOFLEX® is ideal both for freezing and cooking. It can be used in freezers, blast chillers, convention or static ovens, automatic lines and microwaves. The thermal conductivity of the product enables you to cook with a temperature of 10 °C lower than in traditional metallic moulds. Sometimes it grants an energy saving up to 30%.
- Flexibility and durability: This mould is made of liquid platinic silicone and it ensures a unique flexibility together with a long duration of the product.
- Non-sticking: The non-sticking effect enables you to cook most of the products without putting butter, oil or margarine inside the mould and to demould the product very easily.
SUGGESTIONS HOW TO USE
- Before using this mould, please wash the mould by hand or put it in the dishwasher.
- If the product inside the mould has got a low fat content or in case of first use, please butter or oil the mould slightly.
- Before filling the mould, place it on a grill or a perforated pan so as to avoid any problem placing it inside the oven or the blast chiller.
- Thanks to its flexibility and non-sticking effect, demoulding is facilitated.
- After cooking it is suggested to lose heat completely before demoulding
- After freezing it is suggested to demould the product when it is still freezed and its temperature should be between -15°C and -25°C, but it depends on the kind of product. Please, avoid demoulding when the product’s temperature is lower than -25°C.
This mould can be either hand-washed or put in the dishwasher. Please, pay attention to use odourless cleansers with a neutral pH (pH 7) but lacking in aggressive agents (polishing, de-greasing and shining ones). It is suggested to wash the mould regularly and not to use abrasive products in order to grant a longer duration of the material. Furthermore, it is suggested to put moulds in the oven at 150°C after being washed for a perfect hygiene.
- Do not use any sharp tool inside the mould.
- Do not place the mould directly in contact with flames or any heat source.
- Do not select “CRISP” option when using PAVOFLEX® inside the microwave.
Shipping with UPS Express worldwide